The Artist Loft Policies
Minimum Length of Stay
- Three-night minimum length of stay during peak-season weekends (mid-June through mid-September) and any special events and holidays.
- No minimum stay is required for other reservations in peak season.
- 100% pre-payment for stays of three nights or less.
- 50% deposit is due upon booking for stays of four nights or more. Balance will be charged one week prior to arrival.
- Lodging tax of 11.7% is added to all bills.
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% cancellation fee regardless of when a reservation is cancelled.
- 21 days or more prior to arrival: 10% cancellation fee of the reservation total. 14 – 21 days prior to arrival: 30 % cancellation fee of the reservation total. Within 14 Days prior to arrival: 100 % cancellation fee.
- Cancellations of group bookings for the entire property (weddings, special events) must be received 60 days before scheduled arrival.
Check-In And Check-Out
- Check-in is at 3 pm.
- Check-out is at 11 am.
- We will hold your luggage if you arrive prior to 3 pm or depart after 11 am.
- The Artist Loft is a non-smoking property.
- A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if smoking is detected.
Minimum Age Policy
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted at The Artist Loft.
- Pets are not permitted at The Artist Loft.