The Bungalow Policies
The Bungalow prides itself on offering warm and welcoming hospitality to guests in Nantucket, MA. Our properties offer authentic service in a historic, charming atmosphere.
Our hotel and inn offers authentic service in a historic, charming atmosphere.
- All reservations require a three-night minimum.
- Stays of 3 nights or less require 100% pre-payment. Stays of 4 nights or over require a 50% deposit upon booking. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Special requests such as champagne, flowers or candy will result in a service charge which is due upon arrival.
- Lodging tax of 11.7% is added to all bills.
- Cancellation notice received 14 days or more prior to arrival will be charged a 10% cancellation fee and be refunded the balance.
- Cancellation notice received within 14 days of arrival will be charged a 10% cancellation fee and be refunded the balance providing the room is rebooked for the same period at the same price; otherwise, all or any portion of the stay not rebooked will be charged, and if there is any balance, it will be refunded to you less the 10% cancellation fee.
- For group bookings that require the entire property for weddings and special events, a cancellation notice must be received 60 days prior to arrival.
Check- In And Check Out
- Check in is 3 pm.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Guests are welcome to leave luggage in our back hallway for early arrivals or for storage needs upon check-out.
Our properties are non-smoking properties. A fee of $200 is charged for cleaning after smoking is detected in rooms and/or within the Inn. We are not responsible for belongings. There is a safe provided in your room.
The Bungalow is pet-friendly and permits cats and dogs for a $200 fee. Any other pets must receive prior approval from the property.