Reopening Procedures & Protocols
We are so happy to be back in operation but naturally, things are a bit different here on the island, and I wanted to provide some information that might be helpful and to make your stay more comfortable.
Due to the on-going issues with Covid-19, we are only performing daily Housekeeping service per request. Requested service will only be completed when the guest is out of the room and will be a light refresh of the room.
Around the property, we are conducting frequent cleanings and disinfection of all common areas throughout the day. We have always prided ourselves on providing a well cleaned and tidy hotel, and this hasn’t changed.
- We have two bathrooms in the restaurant, Via Mare, and one has been turned into a handwashing station for guests and employees to use. However, we would encourage our guests to use the sinks in their rooms when returning to the property.
- Daily housekeeping service will only be provided upon request, and when guests are not in their rooms. All linen and terry will be bagged in the room and removed from the property to be laundered.
- Our Front Desk team will be operating from the back office to promote social distancing. Should you need anything, our friendly faces are still here! Just 6ft away!
- We ask your support to honor the policies set forth by the Massachusetts government when it pertains to face masks. Please wear them when entering and exiting the property, as well as in our hallways.
- Please help us limit the number of people in the elevator, that would go a long way.
- Via Mare restaurant is currently not open for dining, however, take out options are available on Nantucket and we would love to help you make arrangements.
- Our hallway coffee stations have been removed, but should you need a cup of tea or coffee, come see us, we would be happy to prepare it for you.
Should you have ANY questions at all, or perhaps would like to offer any suggestions, the team and I are available. We would be happy to help you arrange activities and to make your time on Nantucket more enjoyable. The team here thanks you for being with us, and know that we all are committed to providing you a safe, clean, comfortable place to stay while on the island. That hasn’t changed since we opened, and we will always be here for you, our guests.
~ Greydon House Management